Green juice should taste as good as it makes you feel. This recipe strikes a pleasing chord with well-balanced sweet, tart, spicy, and hearty flavors.
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh cucumber juice from about 1 medium cucumber
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) fresh kale juice from about 4 medium leaves kale
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (2/3 ounce) fresh cilantro juice from about 1 packed cup cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh apple juice from about 1 large apple, cored and quartered
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh ginger juice from a about 1 1/2-inch piece ginger
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons (5/6 ounce) fresh lime juice from 1 to 2 limes, peeled
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh celery juice from about 3 medium celery stalks
Stir juices together thoroughly, divide between two glasses, and serve immediately.